JENGO S.p.A. operates as a distributor of chemicals for the 'Pyrotechnics industry since before 1884. Its founder, Vincenzo Jengo, began in those years to provide chemical raw materials for the then already famous local fireworks industry.
According to photographic evidence, and also as a result of testimony by descendants of the founder, it is determined that one of the first sites of Jengo was located in Naples, Porta Capuana, just in 1884 (photo attached).
Over the years the company changed its name to become a joint stock company in 2005.
Such longevity in the business has helped Jengo spa to consolidate its current European leading position and also giving it a solid reputation with its customers and suppliers.
In recent years JENGO S.p.A. focused its interests on the european market.
Today, there are new projects aiming at enlarging the main business with the introduction of new products and services for the pyrotechnic industry.